Align is excited to launch a 14+ Girls Only Sports Performance Program. This program will meet 2x/week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-10:15a for 6 weeks from 6/20 – 8/5 (off 4th of July Week). Sessions will max out at 5 athletes and will be lead by Coach Bryn.
This program has been designed to meet the needs of the high school and collegiate female athlete. The goals are to decrease the likelihood of injury and improve sports performance through strength and power training. This will be accomplished through fitness assessments, corrective exercise (individualized for each athlete), plyometrics, strength, and core training.
The Align Sports Performance Program has been design to:
- Reduce injury risk and eliminate nagging injuries through cutting-edge testing and corrective programming
- Improve athleticism through scientifically proven agility, speed, and power training
- Gain muscle mass in the right places for your sport(s) with specific strength training
- Your improved agility, speed, power, and strength will amaze your coaches and teammates!
No cookie-cutter programs here! We provide custom programming and great coaching for each athlete in every session! Our 5-1 athlete to coach ratio ensures you’ll get the individualized attention you need to maximize your results.
Align Sports Performance Training includes:
- Individualized corrective exercise programming to reduce injury risk
- Flexibility and mobility training to improve movement quality
- Speed, agility, and plyometric power training to improve explosiveness
- Strength Training to set you apart from the competition